Online Breathwork Session | english
english | online via Zoom
upon receipt of the order, a zoom link for the event will be sent via e-mail
A Breathwork session for gratitude and happiness.
Breathwork is a powerful breathing technique that takes us back to our body awareness and essence. Through deep and conscious breathing, inner healing can take place.
It is a natural tool that we carry within us that gives us access to information that is often forgotten or suppressed in the busy everyday life. It is a powerful journey into your inner world supported by the sound of music.
In times of stress or significant life events we sometimes forget to check-in with ourselves, to meet our needs and to press pause.
During this journey you may experience an altered state of consciousness. Energies will be released and you will gain access to your deeper essence to identify possible patterns, blockages and traumas that are holding you back from realizing your full potential.
With more clarity and understanding of yourself, you can align your life to live it to the fullest and create the life you truly desire withould holding back.
Each and every Breathwork session and experience is as unique and individual as the participant him/herself. The session can be activating and energetic or relaxing and meditative. What will happen is what you are willing to allow and experience and what you need at that given moment.
- Do not eat a large/heavy meal 1.5 hours beforehand
- Choose comfortable clothes so that you can breathe well and freely
- Set up a quiet place where you will be undisturbed during the session
- Have a yoga mat, pillows for under the knees and a blanket ready
- You can take a flat pillow for under your head if needed
- Dim the lights and use a blindfold/pillow if possible.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and if possible use headphones for the best experience
- Bring a notebook/journal and pen with you
- Drink plenty of water after the session to cleanse the body
Breathwork and other techniques applied can lead to intense physical and emotional relaxation. Therefore, it is not recommended for individuals with:
- Epilepsy, retinal detachment, glaucoma (green star), uncontrolled high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases (including previous heart attacks), severe mental disorders and illnesses, severe anxiety or panic attacks, strokes, seizures, or other brain/neurological disorders, aneurysms in the immediate family, taking prescription blood thinners, psychiatric disorders or emotional crises, recent surgeries, osteoporosis or incompletely healed physical injuries, acute somatic and viral diseases, lung diseases, chronic illnesses with decompensation symptoms or end-stage illnesses, individual intolerance to oxygen deficiency, cancer, and poor impulse control.
- Pregnant women are advised against practicing breathwork without consulting their primary care physician and obtaining their approval.
- Individuals with asthma should bring their inhalation device and consult with their primary care physician and the organizer.
- This workshop is not suitable for individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Each participant declares bindingly with their registration that they are physically healthy and mentally stable, capable of meeting the physical and mental demands of this event, and have taken note of the contraindications. unmynd GmbH cannot be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from participation in this event.